Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Valentine's Day to remember

It started off with Pyper helping me make special pink with love pancakes.








Pyper did not want a heart pancake. She insisted on a butterfly. I made it work. Also when the kids were making their hands in to hearts for this picture she made a butterfly instead. She has her own little mind there.


Ellie gave me this little gift for Valentines day:


I did this special heart hair do for Pyper.


At Riley's middle school you can purchase kisses for your kids. They are delivered by the high school school student body pres. I ordered 9 for her.


Jon got the girls chocolate flowers and Preston a special Valentine cookie. I got them a little treat with a baloon.


I gave Jon a big bag of Rollo's with a silly poem and a baloon. Part of it said, "I like the way you Roll." He gave me this yummy box of Sherrie's Berries. We went out for a yummy dinner at the Sage Brush Grill in Monroe.


No comments: