Friday, August 21, 2009

Grandma Jones turns 80!

This past weekend we went to Idaho Falls to help celebrate this wonderful woman! It was a great get together with all of Jon's mom's side of the family. This is one of the cutest 2nd cousins out there! Grant was enjoying the BBQ!
Jon grew up shooting in the fields behind Grandma Jones house. Here he is sharing the tradition with Preston.
My great friends Starr and Matt also live up in Idaho Falls. They let us stay with them. I can't believe I left with out a picture of them. Starr and I went out to an awesome dinner and chatted about old times. I sure wish she lived closer.

3 comments:

Hirschisquirts said...

Hi maryann! It's fun to see your blog. Check mine out if you want at mylittlehirschisquirts.blogspot.com

Britanie said...

Thanks for snapping that picture of Grant, would you mind emailing me some of the photos you took of the weekend, I didn't take as many as I should have. yourshaderep@msn.com

Diana said...

Just catching up on your blog, Maryann. I've enjoyed your pictures and postings! I was particularly touched by your children's balloon notes and letting them fly into the sky to their Mom in Heaven. That is so precious. I love the photo scavenger hunt. What a great date idea. Very creative. Love the proposal site. So romantic!