Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pyper's First Day of Kindergarten

I was prepping Pyper for starting afternoon kindergarten. I was talking to her about raising her hand if she had a question or to answer the teacher's question. I reminded her where the bathroom was. She said, "If you would just put a diaper on me I wouldn't have to know where the bathroom was."

She was so ready to go to her first day of kindergarten. When we got out of the car she walked ahead of me and told me she knew the way. As if to say, see ya later mom, don't need you anymore.
In the picture were the only 3 girls in her class.

Aundric, Pyper, Audrey, Jack & Abbi

I for some crazy reason did not take the first day of school pictures of my older two. They started a week before Pyper. I blame it on mom brain. So, here are all of my cute kids together the end of August.

No comments: