Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pyper is 6 months old today

Pyper turned 6 months today. She rolls like crazy. She loves to give kisses to her family. Preston and Riley can make her laugh better then anyone. Here are pictures taken just today:
When I took this picture, Riley said I could tell people it was of my three girls. She is so funny! Preston let her do his hair.
This is Riley, Preston and Flat Stanley. The kid’s cousin Quentin sent him in the mail to visit us for a class assignment. We are going to take pictures of him and send them back with him to show Quentin’s class the adventures Flat Stanley was on while here in Utah. Isn’t that a great idea! I wish I had Quentin’s teacher in 2nd grade. It’s all for a geography lesson.

8 comments:

Hopie said...

So fun!!! Are those ponytails I see in your son's hair? We did that to Randy just a few years ago, I love that picture!!!

Trina said...

Pyper sure is growing. What a fun age she is at too. I love the picture of all three together. What did Jon think about that?

Sarah said...

I love the idea of Flat Stanley! What a fun way to learn about the world. We will have to suggest that to our kid's teachers!

Deborah Raymond said...

We had a Flat Stanley come to visit us a little while ago. It was fun to partcipate in. We sent a postcard and took pictures of us together. Then we had to write in his travel diary. I think I may just have to start this with my own children.

autumntime said...

Maryann, Looks like you had a great holiday with your family. Isnt it amazing how fast these little babies grow.... Mine is walking all around now and to think just one year ago she was only about 6 weeks old. My time does go by fast....HOpe everything is going good and that no on is sick....See ya

Plain Jame said...

Ooooooh yummy! She looks so delicious in those pictures!!

Diana said...

Cute kids!! Happy New Year!

Plain Jame said...

I love your new blog header - pypers eyes look so blue!