Friday, December 5, 2008

Riley’s Braces

Riley got braces a week ago. I’m not sure the orthodontist had seen a kid more excited to have braces. I wish you all could have seen her that afternoon. Everything was, “Mom, this is the first time I am eating with braces! This is the first time I’m walking up the stairs with braces! This is the first time I’m driving in a car with braces! This is the first time I’m going to bed with braces!” I am not exaggerating! She said that for everything she did. Jon and I were just chuckling to our selves. The excitement has worn off and she is already for them to be off her teeth. She hates brushing them 4-5 times a day. Good thing she only has to have them for 4 or 5 months.

1 comment:

Deborah Raymond said...

Riley, you are so cute with your new accessories! It's a good thing Riley is getting them now and not as a teenager, then it would be, "This is the first time I kissed a boy with braces!"
Deb