Friday, October 31, 2008

Preston's Birthday #5

Preston had a little friend party on his bithday, the 29th. We played games and did all of the fun birthday stuff.

He had a ton of treats! Cookies for Pre-school, Cup Cakes for the party and a cake with the family. Claire and Ella look like they are ready to eat a cup cake!


Singing Happy Birthday to Preston.

It looks like Pyper and Riley want to help him out.

Grandma moser gave Preston his gift in this big bag. Preston crawled in it.

This picture of Pyper was taken on Preston's birthday. I could not help but post it. She is laughing with her tongue out...it is always out.

3 comments:

Plain Jame said...

I cant believe preston is 5 already! he was 2 when I met him! HOLY SHEESH!
sooooo cute! Love that kid!

Snishie said...

Wait, wait, wait, Emily is prego???

Snishie said...

Ok, now that I'm over the shock that Emily is prego...please tell her congrats by the way, I shall leave her a message on myspace...anyways, please tell Preston that I said happy (late) birthday! and that's cool laura came to visit-looks like you had fun! Pyper is so cute! I love the tongue!!