Monday, February 28, 2011

Jan 29th 2011 -The Joys of Moving

I started to get sick this weekend. Most of my part of the moving was done. I had packed up the house and I could not lift much being pregnant and all. I can not thank the people enough who helped us pack up. We had about 15 men from our Herriman Ward help load up the UHAULs. Then we contacted our new bishop here in Central Utah and he had 7 men/young men to help us unload when we got to our new home. Jon's parents have been so wonderful! They are probably the sweetest most giving people I know. They have been there along the way helping us pack and move. Even driving a UHAUL down and back for us twice! I love them more then ever. I have been sick with something besides the pregnancy for a month now. I think it's trying to go away now. So, my house still has boxes that need to be unloaded (but only by me!) I will get to them.... someday.

No comments: